Regional Sales Manager
ATI is seeking an entry-level persistent and energetic sales associate to join our team in Boston as a regional sales manager (RSM). Reporting to the lead business developer, this individual will work to drive new revenue opportunities from start to finish. This position is based at ATI's headquarters in Boston (no telecommuting). Expected schedule is Monday through Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
- Generate new sales channels such as dealers and resellers
- Prospect leads in their territory primarily through cold calling/telemarketing
- Employ available resources and approaches to generate leads and close sales
- Evaluate and qualify incoming bids/RFPs
- Identify and research untapped lead sources with consideration of cost and output value
- Consult with senior sales managers and product engineers to develop a comprehensive understanding of ATI's unique technology and products (training provided)
- Prepare timely, detailed, accurate, and compelling proposals
- Be familiar with Salesforce and other leading industry technology
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in making technical presentations and creating proposals is a plus
- Familiarity with technology sales and an understanding of engineering is a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing and able to travel (3 days/month on average)
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Valid US driver's license
Please send your resume to:
Acoustic Technology, Inc.
30 Jeffries Street
Boston, MA 02128
Fax: (617) 569-2964
Please no phone calls.